We design irrigation systems to use water uniformly, using the proper equipment to water different types of plant material in your landscape. This allows our irrigation systems to use 50-70% less water than most designers.
We incorporate drip irrigation to be target specific on individual plants, rather than flooding the entire landscape area. Turf areas are watered by water efficient heads and nozzles.
Modifications can be made to existing irrigation systems allowing the same type of savings. By evaluating your existing irrigation system, we can make adjustments to areas that do not need as much water as other areas. Sprinkler heads can be turned off or capped.
Some areas can be retro-fitted to a drip irrigation system to be more efficient and target specific while using less water. Changing nozzles on some sprinkler heads that are more efficient are other ways to save money.
Irrigation Controllers can be programmed to water your landscape needs more efficiently. Installing pressure regulators to your system is another way to save water. The addition of a rain sensor will also reduce overwatering and cost to you.
It is our desire to help you keep your landscape curb appeal looking its best while conserving water as well as saving you money. In 2010 we had a multi-location customer that saw a 100% return on their investment in only seven months.
Another customer last year with just one location had a one month return. We work with commercial developments regularly and are always evaluating their irrigation systems and helping to curb costs of water.
The Best in Commercial Irrigation – Birmingham Al
Who we are:
– In business 25 years
– Locally owned
– Irrigation – Service – Repair – Installation – Design
– Two certified irrigation contractors (of 4 practicing in Birmingham)
– Two certified landscape irrigation auditors (of 3 practicing in Birmingham)
– One certified irrigation designer ( only one in Birmingham)
– Three water source partners
– One RainBird water conservation expert
How we can help you save dollars:
– Updating systems to be more efficient
– Uniform water distribution
– Pressure regulated systems
– Inspections of system on a regular basis
– Rain sensors
Why use The Nelson Team
– Test equipment and parts on service vehicle
– Trained and experienced technicians
– Location data sheets for each location
– Prompt reply
– Quality and detail driven
– Excellent organization and customer communication
– Follow up second to none